What is QSYMIA 7.5MG/46MG used for?
Buy QSYMIA 7.5MG/46MG is used to treat obesity that can be related to diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure. Phentermine and topiramate Phentermine and topiramate may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Possible side effects of this medicine
Buy QSYMIA 7.5MG/46MG is good to reduce weight but this also has some side effects. Other possible side effects of this medicine include:
- increased heart rate,
- mood problems,
- trouble sleeping,
- eye problems,
- and difficulty concentrating or speaking.
The drug company also recommends that patients receive regular heart rate monitoring and does not recommend the use of Qsymia in patients with recent or unstable heart problems or cerebrovascular disease, as its use in these patients has not been studied. If you decide to Buy QSYMIA 7.5MG/46MG, your doctor will give you full information about the medicine. We have many weight loss pills in stock.
How to take QSYMIA?
Advise patients to Buy QSYMIA 7.5MG/46MG and take it in the morning with or without food.
Advise patients to start treatment with this medicine as follows:
- Take one Capsule 3.75 mg/23 mg capsule once daily – in the morning – for the first 14 days
- After the first 14 days is complete, take one Capsule 7.5 mg/46 mg capsule once daily – in the morning
- Do not take Capsule 3.75 mg/23 mg and Capsule 7.5/46 mg capsules together
If an increase in Qsymia dose is prescribed after medical evaluation, advise patients to increase the dose of Qsymia as follows:
- Take one Capsule 11.25 mg/69 mg capsule once daily – in the morning – for 14 days
- After the 14 days is complete, take one Capsule 15 mg/92 mg capsule once daily – in the morning
- Do not take Capsule 11.25/69 mg and Capsule 15 mg/92 mg capsules together
Advise patients to discontinue the Qsymia 15 mg/92 mg dose gradually by taking one Qsymia 15 mg/92 mg capsule every other day for at least one week before stopping in order to avoid a seizure.